Setup instructions for E-Automate integration
- Client must have ESN enabled with ECI along with database access. If you don't have ESN and / or database access enabled, please reach out to ECI account manager to get this setup.
- Once you have confirmation that above step is setup, please send an email to email@example.com to get your E-automate connection setup.
- CrushBank will setup your connection and data from E-Automate will start to get ingested into your CrushBank system.
- Integration only pulls last two weeks of data so if you want to import historical data, please follow the steps below.
Importing Historical Data
After setting up your EAutomate connection in CrushBank, follow the steps below to get your historical service data older than 2 weeks into CrushBank.
- Download EAutomateSeviceHistory.sql
- At the top of the file, you will see the following code. Change the number -3 to however many years you want to go back. Default is 3.
- set @seedDate=dateadd(year,-3,getdate())
- Run the query against your EAutomate database to retrieve the historical data (two grids of data will return).
- Export the first grid of data into a .csv file and call it ServiceHistory.csv
- Then export the second grid and call it Parts.csv
- Login to CrushBank as an admin and go to Admin -> Data Import.
- For Date Format field, select E-Automate.
- For E-Automate integration field, select the E-Automate integration you will be searching against.
- For ServiceHistoryFile.csv, upload the csv file from steps 4 above.
- For the PartsCsvFile, upload the csv file from step 5 above.
- Click the import button.