Describes the workaround for the 2GB File Limit on Data Import
The data import function of CrushBank allows a max size of 2GB for data import when uploading from your local computer. If your file is larger than 2GB, we ask that you use the url option. However, your organization may not want to place your ITGlue Export file on a url location temporarily to allow for the import. Below you can find instructions on how to break your ITGlue Export file up into 2 parts to get under the 2GB limitation.
- Extract your ITGlue export zip file.
- Go into the extracted folder and find the documents.csv file and documents folder that contains the file. Ctrl click on both items to highlight them and then right click to compress the two into one file.
- Locate the new zip file you created and rename it documents.zip.
- Repeat the same steps above for the attachments folder only and rename new zip file to attachments.zip
- You should now have two zip files that you can import separately - documents.zip and attachments.zip.
Please note if either the documents.zip file or attachments.zip file is still over 2GB, you will still face the same issue.